Sunday 1 September 2013

Blog Hop



Hi! Thank you for stopping by for the Stampin Stars Blog Hop! Once you have finished looking here, hop over to Louise by pressing the next button! I hope you are getting lots of inspiration! 


Here are my two projects: 



As soon as I saw the Seasonal Catalogue (please see next post for more information!) I fell in love with the Gift Bow Bigz L Die. I just knew it would look sensational on cards and gift bags. I also had a feeling it would look even more amazing covered in Dazzling Diamonds glitter. 

 Tutorial coming soon!!





Supplies:
Card: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake (Bow), Seasons of Style DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobble, Old Olive
Stamp: Christmas Collectibles 
Other: Christmas Ornament Punch, Gift Bow Bigz L Die, Bakers Twine

I also made this cute little card using the Wishing You stamp set. I cut out the bottom present and replaced it with a Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate!! What could be better to go on a card!! I used Dazzling Diamonds on the background, as after all, what is Christmas without glitter?! 



Supplies:
Card: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Seasons of Style DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Stamp: Wishing You, Petite Pairs
Other: Bakers Twine, Stylish Striped Embossing Folder, Dazzling Diamonds




3 comments:

  1. Cayleigh I love the chocolate parcel idea - jox

    ReplyDelete
  2. glitterlicious! my girl friends would love a card like that! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate and Christmas, yum. Love the idea. Fiona x

    ReplyDelete